1. By placing an order with Direct Property Maintenance you are agreeing to these
Terms & Conditions.
2. These Terms & Conditions can be altered at anytime by us without prior notice.
3. The person or company who places the order with Direct Property Maintenance shall
be the person or company who remains responsible for payment in full of the invoice
for the work completed. No allowance is made for a placement of an order on behalf
of a third party.
4. Payment must be made on completion of all work unless agreed with Direct Property
5. If the cost of the materials for any quote exceeds £200.00 then the cost of the
materials may be payable in full upon placement of the order with us.
6. Where agreed payment terms have been set in place then these must be strictly
adhered to at all times.
7. If any due payment is late then it is within our right to charge a late payment
fee (£25.00) and to charge a compounding percentage (10%) for each week payment is
8. All materials supplied by Direct Property Maintenance remain our property whether
fixed or not until payment of invoice is made in full. It is our right to remove
such materials whether fixed or not, without prior notice if payment is not made
9. The removal of items and belongings in the vicinity of where the repairs are to
be carried out shall be the responsibility of the occupier or the occupiers representative
and no responsibility shall be met by Direct Property Maintenance for the damage
to any electrical, fragile or high value items that have been left for removal by
10. Any items of value or any items of currency must be removed from the vicinity
of where the repairs are to be carried out. No responsibility shall be met by Direct
Property Maintenance for any such items that are lost or missing.
11. All work is guaranteed for 12 months from point of invoice. Where, if manufacturers
offer a longer guarantee then it is up to the end user to deal with the manufacturers
directly after the initial 12 month period. Temporary repairs do not come with any
guarantee what so ever.